Friday, July 24, 2009

Being Productive




After not sewing in forever, I thought I had better get back in the swing of things. Here is my newest baby quilt (it is actually just the top.) The design is called Lover's Knot and is a variation on a log cabin (an easy one I might add). Has a few wrinkles, I will have to see how it quilts up....HOpe you all have a great weekend...






Oh, I had a random wondering yesterday...why to church no longer have windows in the sanctuaries? I was driving by the new church they are building across from Wal-mart and I noticed the slit shaped windows and was thinking how different it was from the days when below would stand outside to hear the pastor preach because the church was packed. It makes the church seem kindof distant I think, but then I love sunlight and fresh air....like I said it was a random thought.

2 comments:

Tyna said...

have to say carey jer and i both are blown away by your quilts you have a real eye and they are gorgeous!

debi said...

beeeuuuuutifuuuuullll