Well here is a pic of my porch. I could not get a good pic because of the shadows. I may try to get a pic when it is dark and it is lit up. The big blue part has Let it Snow written on it. The judging is tomorrow and while I really would like to win it was a lot of fun to do as well. I am so excited about coming down to visit we are still trying to figure out our departure time due to the incoming weather but we will definently be there on Saturday. Love you all tons.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Well here is a pic of my porch. I could not get a good pic because of the shadows. I may try to get a pic when it is dark and it is lit up. The big blue part has Let it Snow written on it. The judging is tomorrow and while I really would like to win it was a lot of fun to do as well. I am so excited about coming down to visit we are still trying to figure out our departure time due to the incoming weather but we will definently be there on Saturday. Love you all tons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment