I finally got a chance to take some pics of the stuff that I have been sewing on. I have completed three skirts so far. One Kacki (pic) and a black and red one out of the same pattern. I also finished the white blouse that I was working on as well as one of the jumpers. I still have two more to go but one is almost done. I cut out an apron and another skirt yesterday so the list of projects goes on. I don't think that I am going to get much done today though. I have cramps and all I really want to do is take a nap. Well I hope that you are all having a great day. Love you and look forward to seeing you all on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sweetie,
You look great! As always you are an incredible seamstress! See ya'll later!
The blouse of course is beautiful but I am really intrigued by the jumper. I like the pattern. I've never been much of a jumper person because I thought they made me look fat, but that one looks flattering. What pattern is it? And BTW, great diligence in your sewing, you inspire me. :)
Post a Comment