I finally managed to remember which e-mail I used and got the password reset...so now I can post a Christmas list, though I think I have talked to most of you by now :) Here are ideas for Noah and myself...Anthony says he will have his contribution within the week!
Noah...
Whatever you want:) Size 6-9 months or higher, Shoes Size 3 or higher and of course any adorable toys...I do not have any stacking toys or ones that he can sort with...I do have a Noah's ark for him but it only had the basic animals with it...
Carey...
Anything for the house (walls exc.) I like brown but have some black things as well...I like words, and verses...cute flat shoes size 10... I would love 4x7 or 5x8 pictures frames esp. if they have a recent pic of your family in them and I have all sort of fun ones around my fireplace... I also love scarves, gloves and chunky necklaces!
Anthony...TBD
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment