Here are Christmas ideas for us three
Elicia- her favorite thing is little beanie baby sized puppies and bears so anything that goes with that clothes, bottles, baby brushes, or beanie babies. She loves musical stuff, kitchen stuff, books, hair stuff, socks, stickers is another favorite, shoes she wears a 5, or clothes is always fun 24 month for her as she is in 18 month right now.
Me- love new house stuff. Lots of our stuff is garage sale stuff so love anything modern, or western as I want to do our bedroom cowboy/horse themed. Missionary books, shoes ( size 8), frames, like all different sizes as I want to different displays, fish tank stuff, I am wanting to mess around with ours and hoping to have a saltwater one of these days, art stuff- electric eraser, click eraser, art books on painting acrylic, oil or pastel. Lastly , different pretty hosting stuff like bowls, plates, cups, or stuff to go with that as I like to have pretty tables when I host something or have someone over.
Jer- says he doesn't know so here is my list for him.. If i think or find out something else I will post it. Piano sheet music ( anything pretty or classical or from one of the Christian music artists), comic books- Calvin and Hobbes, Dilbert, farside, comic desk calendars, mssionary books, audio books ( Prophet, Safely Home, Terri Blackstock books, or any other good book :) ) anything Piano related like stuff for his work or wall or our house as he loves music stuff, new cd- such as Michael W smith Wonder, or Bebo Norman- Ocean, flashlights are cool, Sonic gift card for tea drinks :) , games like fun two player or four player ones....hmmmm that is all i can think off now... really anything..
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment