K... I was wanting to think of lots of ideas so it took me a while.... so here are some ideas
Jer, he loves audio books since we drive so much, ( i tunes sells cheap audio books and they all sorts of stories like pride and prejudice, sherlock homes, anne of green gables, jeeves) card games, or board games, desk stuff, flashlights ( Jer likes them), desk calendars, sonic gift card for happy hours drinks :), comic books like calvin n hobbes, dilbert, farside, missionary or other cool christian books, and always piano sheet music, or piano book if there is a cheap one...
me.. hats I have been wearing alot of them again :), sewing stuff ( pins, needles for my machine, feet, notions, fun quilting template or book, cut of fabric ( I have a hard time picking the right stuff so I would love someone else to :) electric eraser, eraser refills, click erasers, eraser pencils, small like 0 or 1 paintbrush or any size flat paint brushes, paper ( watercolor, colored pencil, pencil) either the large sheets or the blocks, or canvas for acrylic, shelves to put my pretty stuff up in our house, homemade stuff I love like flower arrangements, sewed stuff, painted stuff anything :) earings, necklaces all my stuff I lost pretty much so i don't have alot... most anything I am not picky at all. :) or I would gladly take a trip up to hang out with me for a gift too.. :)
Elicia likes anything literally... clothes she is in 6 months and barely 6-9 months so I probably 9 months and up and I love all girly clothes and accessories, she loves stuff animals a really lot, books, toys anything is great and garages sales are the best way to go ;) !
well I think that is it... I tried to give lots of ideas :) our birthdays are Me Dec 20th, Jer April 28th, Elicia March 24th
love you all!
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment