Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chiristmas Ideas

Sorry this took so long. I have been having trouble coming up with ideas but I will post what I have thought of and will update as more things occur to me.
Here are the B-Dates Josh April 18; Kaleb Aug 31; Drew Sept 27

Me - there is a sewing book mom has that I would love -I will put the title when I think of it - any sewing stuff, Painting stuff, a pencil blender for drawing, purses, fun socks, hair stuff, jewelry, musical snowglobes, more puzzles; pretty much anything not picky Clothing size med or 12


Josh - Official weight chess pieces like dads (so he can play bug house with mom), Books-he reads mostly nonfiction / theology, He collects decks of cards, shirt size is XL Josh also doesn't mind gift cards for books or wood, he has some little tool type stuff too that he is making me a list of if anyone is interested.

Kaleb - loves puzzles (hobby lobby has nice floor puzzles) loves books, legos( any that start with a 5 in the age), outside stuff, he is getting a bike so something to do with that - bell, water bottle, etc ; he loves games, clothes boys small

Drew - balls, cars, boats, bath toys, He loves most boy toys. Books, duplos, he also loves dogs so stuffed animals work too. Clothes size 24mo / 2t depending on how big they look.

Garage saleing is great so feel free to be green if you can find something. I hope this helps

No comments: