Here is my finished tree skirt. It is not the prettiest one that I have made but it is cute and fun. Kaleb thought all of the jingle bells were great. We are planning on decorating the tree either tonight or tomorrow depending on Josh's work schedule. I have not been getting alot of sewing done but hopefully once the decortating is all done I will have more time. I finished getting my boxes ready for mailing today so hopefully this weekend they will go out. I don't normally send them quite this early but they were getting in my way. I worked on my wreath today some and will have to post a pick when I get it finished. Well I hope that you are all having a great day. I am going to go put my cold down for a little nap before making dinner. Love you bunches.Beth
3 comments:
The tree skirt is just adorable. I bet Kaleb just loves it. :)
that is a beautiful tree skirt.l.. I love it!
great job!
Tyna
wow! that is too cute. one day when i have time for such things i will make one...my tree kinda touches the ground anyways though so maybe i don't need one.
Post a Comment