Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fell Asleep! lol

hey,
well I am trying to be nicer to myself since I am getting strange cramps in my chest which could possible be related to stress or i dunno... anyways so I sewed this morning and finished two table cloths which one is fallish with leaves and has a maroon border around it ( it was to small without the border) it turned our really well considering I made the border from scraps from a dress I am starting... started a lil bit on my dress and hemmed my other table cloth which is actually curtain fabric that is kinda velvety feeling it is cranberry-wine colored and so I have new stuff to dress up my kitchen. I love tablecloths...So anyways I decided to read after lunch and ended up sleeping for about 20-30 minutes...lol it felt very good :)

Jer and I went to the gym yesterday which was alot of fun... I just ran a lil and then messed around more on different machines while he did arm stuff...

We have officially made it to four months! Yahhhhhhh! time has flown so fast it feels like just yesterday.....

hmmm besides that I am trying to get myself to actually get a good amount of artwork in but my mood isn't helping it... i just don't feel like it when i get started am sad when i don't... cant make me happy it seems :) lol

well my class should be here soon... we are doing the lighthouses and i will post pictures when they are done.....
love you all!
miss you too!
:)

2 comments:

Beth said...

I love table clothes too. I have one lace one that I am going to use for the first time for Thanksgiving. You are so disciplined to go to the gym. Miss you....Sorry you are lonely ....I understand.

debi said...

I need to sew!!! I can't seem to fit that into my life like I need to. I worked on my bathrobe this weekend but that was mostly because it's been so cold and I'm freezing in that short sleeved summer bathrobe. Sounds like you made pretty tablecloths. love you.