Striving to serve the Lord through our daily work, and encourage our sisters in Christ!
Monday, March 1, 2010
April 4 is Easter Sunday. So are any of you doing new dresses/outfits for you or your little ones???? Let me see your pics. :) I really want to make one this year... anyone up for the challenge??
I do have fabric for a easter outfit. I was hoping to start on it this week. I am making a white jacket and tiered pale yellow print skirt. Not sure about the shirt though. I will post pics soon
i am hoping to make one... I have a pale yellow dress for Elicia that is so pretty and I have fabric for me to match .. it is already cut out I just have to sew it up and make a few alterations in the pattern to make it cuter... or if i decide to switch then i will do one for both of us... :)i just mostly want to match <3
2 comments:
I do have fabric for a easter outfit. I was hoping to start on it this week. I am making a white jacket and tiered pale yellow print skirt. Not sure about the shirt though. I will post pics soon
i am hoping to make one... I have a pale yellow dress for Elicia that is so pretty and I have fabric for me to match .. it is already cut out I just have to sew it up and make a few alterations in the pattern to make it cuter... or if i decide to switch then i will do one for both of us... :)i just mostly want to match <3
Post a Comment