Friday, December 11, 2009

thoughts for my birthday...let me know whatcha think

hey for anyone who can we are doing my b-day on the 19th up in the city... I was thinking we could birthday around 12:30-1:00ish unless people need it to be earlier or later cause of kids... For anyone that wants to we are going to meet at Arby's on Expressway for lunch around 11:00-1130ish whichever works better for anyone wanting to eat there ( or if that is too early we can move it all later). I will have my most of my rooms open for anyone wanting to stick their kid down for a nap... I will have a free pack n play too if someone wants it.

I was thinking probably everyone would want to go shop for Christmas but if not we can always play games or if Joel wanted to bring his wii or something like that we could have that for anyone wanting to stay or keep kids here... doesn't matter for me, whatever works for everyone.. well love you all! :)

Also was everyone planning on heading home late afternoon or did they want to stay for dinner.. i love cooking so i don't mind at all but I understand wanting to get kids home too... let me know what the general consensus is... :)
hope your day is going good.. :)

No comments: