Joel March 26, Annastazia Dec. 3 ( but we are doing it probably second week in Nov), Zackary June 16
I really want crafty stuff, I am low on all my sewing odds and ends, pins, needles, thread!!! , lace, ribbon, trim, buttons!!!I really don't need house stuff and I really just want sewing craft supplies.
And I love it when you find a good deal... so garagesale shopping and stuff is great for finding any of us a gift. Be green! :)
Joel loves anything so his wood stuff,ummmmm a wood board, stain, organizing stuff, he likes pens, fun dark chocolate, waynes gift card to go get a breakfast sandwich,
Annastazia loves books, balls, I really am collecting doll stuff- so if you find anything that has to do with taking care of a baby doll.
Zackary- clothes- 12mon. maybe some 9mon if they look big, - gargage and sillyard sale is a great place to find them :)
Any cute little toy for the highchair.
Hope this helps, please let me know what to get your guys!
Jillian <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment