Saturday, September 13, 2008

The toddler quilt is up and I think I broke my camera!


Well, my toddler quilt is up on Etsy, and the name of the circus fabric "Tossed" is rather apt! As I was taking the pictures the wind swung my camera and it hit my knee as I was bent over arranging the quilt!!!! I am having trouble with it not wanting to move in or out. But given my past record with camera's this one has lived longer than all of them combined! But hopefully it is not broken! Hope you all have a great day and talk to you later!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

I would put that picture on etsy its really good! Beautiful quilt!

Tyna said...

That is really really pretty Carey. I liked your Etsy store too... your quilts are all so pretty and you do them so amazingly well..
love you!
HUG!