Striving to serve the Lord through our daily work, and encourage our sisters in Christ!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
tell me what you think of the nursery ideas
so i've been having fun looking at nursery ideas and i thought i would post my two favs on here....so tell me what you think! :) just dreaming! the zebra one is from the uk though so doubt thats gonna happen...but its cute! too bad they don'w have it on ebay or something.
5 comments:
We definitely love the turtle! He is soooo cute and everything in the set fits together so adorably.
I love them both. They both look like you too. Can't wait to see what you do .
I think I am leaning toward the turtles but we all know how I love zebras! Either is adorable though!
love the turtles.... love the blue and chocolate together.... zebras cute too but like the bolder color of the turtle. :)
adorable..i love the chocolate and blue absolutely beautiful... nic ideas!
Post a Comment