Saturday, July 19, 2008

I still can't decide on a name


















Well these pictures don't due him justice he is way cuter but at least so you can kinda see... he is the absolutely cutest puppy and is totally laid back... I love him! anyways I need a name and I can't decide on one... maybe tonight I will think of something good...any ideas... I want a cute name I think but maybe not he is really sweet and pretty so something pretty would work but he is a boy so has to be a boy name...
I love you all hope you had a fun day!

6 comments:

debi said...

The puppy is adorable. I vote for Bucephalas....

debi said...

BTW I was kidding about Bucephalas... figured I'd better clarify Cause Dad thought I was serious.... I know I have bad taste sometimes....but not that bad. :)

debi said...

Joe votes for Wolf or Wulf (to keep it British like Beric).
Micah votes for Lancelot.
To me...he looks like Muffin or Twinkie or Taffy or Mocha or you know some kind of food name. :)
Dad suggests Boudoc (from Beric the Britain).

debi said...

how 'bout Toastie or Buff?
Rach suggests Cream Puff.... or Puffie for short(my addition) or she suggests Britain....Josephus...Taffy.... Cappachino.... Powder Puff... Cinnamon.... Dandelion.... Tawny

Tyna said...

lol i love your all's ideas..
they make me smile and i like them all! :)

Jillian said...

i like......kitty.....sandy...or a Bible name kinda like in Mitford books....I really like the food name idea! Trix....Skittles...Snickers, Gummy Bear!

Joel likes Legolas..the blonde elf from Lord of the Rings.